It’s an exciting time at Switch with significant growth in our team and new business, so we’re looking for a senior digital project manager to deliver excellence for our customers.
- Help drive an industry best platform even further with your own ideas!
- Work with a super talented Sitecore Platinum team
- Build on your experience across Sitecore XP, Experience Commerce, Content Hub and Cloud
- Work with customers on Composable DXP with Sitecore, OrderCloud / Reflektion, Sitecore Send and CDP.
About the Role
This is an excellent full-time opportunity for a senior technical digital project manager with plenty of enterprise experience, enthusiasm and drive to achieve exceptional end-to-end outcomes for our customers. You’ll be in an enviable role, working with a very talented and highly skilled team of professionals to deliver well thought out and executed digital solutions.
As a client facing role, you will work through all phases of the project with external and internal stakeholders, taking the project from conception to launch.
Essential Requirements of the Role
For your application to be considered, your resumé will need to illustrate the following:
- Experience delivering enterprise level projects
- Have strong understanding of enterprise technical requirements
- Strong knowledge of JIRA & Confluence (Administrator level)
- Experience in agile
Candidates without the above essential requirements will not be considered for the role.
As our digital project manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Gathering project requirements from customers, supporting their requests and translating into proposals / strategies
- Project estimates and scoping the best solution
- Working with our UX team
- Project plans and working with the project management team in prioritising weekly, fortnightly and monthly production schedules
- Briefing your design, build and development teams at the commencement of each project, clearly communicating project strategy / objectives
- Communication of milestones with the team and our clients via scheduled work-in-progress meetings
- Successful delivery of solutions to brief
- Meeting budgetary and timeframe constraints on each project
- Strong customer relationships with a positive, can-do attitude
- Facilitating these objectives through our online project management tools (JIRA, Confluence & Portfolio)
We’re looking for the kind of person who can impress the socks off our clients while delivering well thought out and polished solutions.
As the successful candidate, you will need to be super organised, very proactive and customer focused. You’ll also need to be someone who takes initiative to ensure that we’re doing everything possible to enable our customers to leverage the highest possible return on their investment. With proven digital project management experience that illustrates:
- Past employment in a web based agency no less than 3 years
- Delivery of web based projects (which have been developed around a content management system, ideally Sitecore)
- On-going client relationship management experience
- Past experience in gathering clients requirements and delivering concise specifications
- Experience in solution design (information architecture, wireframing etc)
- Strong problem solving skills and initiative for continuous improvement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Clear capacity to create and manage project plans and schedules
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- University or TAFE level equivalent is desirable
Since you will be liaising and managing relationships directly with clients, fantastic written and verbal communication skills are absolutely essential. You’ll be someone who takes a lot of pride in taking a friendly yet professional approach to your work, colleagues and customers.
Who Should Apply for the Digital Project Manager Role with Switch?
We’re looking for someone with leadership skills that also has the following traits:
- Fantastic problem solving skills with the capacity to remain flexible in an agile environment
- Extremely effective communicator, translating customers requirements into clear objectives for the team
- Have a very strong understanding of current online trends and a passion to see them implemented for our clients
- Admired for your ability to build and maintain strong relationships with the capacity to build respect as you lead by example
- Driven to help others continually develop and succeed
- A firm understanding of web information architecture and web design principles
- Have a strong sense of meeting customers expectations and can carefully balance multiple projects with different priorities
This a wonderful role for a unique individual that’s committed to the delivery of pixel perfect projects. Attention to detail is absolutely essential as is taking care of our excellent customers. If you’re looking for a fresh challenge, working with wonderful people for great clients - this role is spot on for you.
This role offers flexibility for the right candidate which may enable you to work remotely on selected days or over shortened days / hours.
Let’s get started
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity and you’re interested in joining our growing team, please apply by sending a copy of your CV and cover letter outlining:
- Why you should make it onto our shortlist for an interview.
- A key project that you’re super proud to have delivered.
- Salary expectations (including super) and possible commencement date.
To apply for this position you will require a minimum of 3 years experience in a digital agency as a project manager.
You’ll be based in our Sydney office which is located a stones throw from Wynyard and able to work in a hybrid model (WFH or in office).
Applications are open to Australian residents only. Recruiters please do not contact us in relation to this role. All applications are treated as highly confidential.